One Bowl Wonder: Chicken & Roasted Veggie Tuscan Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serves 4 to 6
- 4 cups assorted sliced and/or cut up vegetables (zucchini, onion, bell peppers, mushrooms and/or broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 12 oz. Tyson® Grilled & Ready Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Strips, prepared according to package directions
- 1 loaf whole grain Italian bread, cubed and toasted (about 8 to 10 cups)
- 4 cups baby arugula or spinach
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Toss vegetables in ¼ cup Italian dressing. Arrange in shallow baking pan and roast 20 minutes or until tender and starting to brown.
- Combine roasted vegetables with Chicken, bread cubes, arugula, parmesan, basil and black pepper in large bowl. Drizzle with remaining dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately at room temperature or chill until ready to serve.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>