Chicken ‘N Cheese Pasta Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 8 ounces small shell pasta
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken (about 9 ounces)
- 3/4 cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese [or Swiss cheese] (about 3 ounces)
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper [or green bell pepper]
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Creamy Italian Dressing
- Cook shells according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine shells with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Chill, if desired.