Chicken & Crispy Brie Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 5 Minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 12 ounces cooked chicken
- 1 medium Gala apple, cored and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, quartered
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Honey Dijon Dressing
- Arrange spinach on serving platter. Top with chicken, apple and onion; set aside.
- Dip cheese in egg, then bread crumbs. Heat olive oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook cheese, turning once, 3 minutes or until golden brown; drain on paper towels. Arrange cheese on salad, then drizzle with Wish-Bone Light® Honey Dijon Dressing .
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>