Chicken Bruschetta Pasta Primavera
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Bruschetta Italian Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 8 ounces pappardelle pasta [or fettuccine], cooked according to package directions, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, very thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled low sodium feta cheese
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Bruschetta Italian Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken, zucchini and onion, generously brushing with 1/4 cup Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Thinly slice chicken and cut up vegetables.
- Toss spinach, chicken and vegetables in large serving bowl. Toss in hot pappardelle, basil, remaining Dressing and reserved pasta water. Sprinkle with cheese and black pepper and toss to combine.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>