Cheesy Twice-baked Ranch Potatoes
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 medium baking potatoes (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut a lengthwise slice from top of each potato. Remove skin from top slice and place pulp in medium bowl. Scoop pulp from each potato, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
- Mash pulp and Wish-Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing in medium bowl. Stir in broccoli, cheese and bacon. Equally spoon potato filling into potato shells. Arrange potatoes on baking sheet. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until potatoes are heated through. Garnish, if desired, with additional crumbled bacon.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>