Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 8
- 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and cool slightly. Combine potatoes with Wish-Bone ®Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing in large bowl; let cool.
- Add eggs, celery, onion, and pickles; toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.