Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 8 ounces whole wheat farfalle pasta
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/4 cups Wish-Bone® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing*
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 4 ounces cooked ham, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 3 minutes of cook time. Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients with Wish-Bone® Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dressing in large bowl; stir in pasta and broccoli. Serve at room temperature or cover and chill, if desired.
*Also terrific made with Wish-Bone Ranch Dressing. Stir in 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup crumbled crisp-cooked bacon.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>