Caribbean Jerk Beef Steak
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 16 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground allspice [or *]
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 beef top round steak, 1 inch thick (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- For marinade, combine all ingredients except steak. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill steak, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until steak is desired doneness.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 teaspoon whole allspice, crushed.