Caramelized Onions & Chicken with Greens
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.) (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 5 cups mesclun [or mixed salad greens]
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 ounces goat cheese [or feta cheese], crumbled
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Grill or broil chicken until chicken is thoroughly cooked; set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onions, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until very golden; keep warm.
- Just before serving, toss greens with Wish-Bone® Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing. Arrange greens on 4 serving plates, then top with chicken, sliced, and warm onions. Sprinkle with cheese and, if desired, cracked black pepper.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>