Caramelized Apple & Blue Cheese Salad with Grilled Chicken
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 2
- 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 large Granny Smith apple [or other tart apple], peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 8 oz.), grilled or broiled
- 4 cups arugula and/or spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup walnuts [or pecans](optional)
- 1 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- Melt I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook apple and onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until apple and onion are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, slice chicken and keep warm. Spoon warm apple mixture over arugula, then top with chicken. Drizzle with Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, then garnish with walnuts and cheese.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>