Caesar Salad Toasts
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 3 minutes
Ingredients Makes 14 appetizers
- 1 loaf French baguette, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped romaine lettuce leaves
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Evenly spread 1 side of bread slices with 1/2 of the Wish-Bone Light® Creamy Caesar Dressing. Arrange bread on baking sheet, dressing-side-up. Broil until lightly golden brown. Let cool slightly.
- Toss lettuce with remaining Dressing and cheese. Top each toast with salad.