Caesar Roasted Salmon with Vegetables & Gremolata
- Prep Time
- Marinate Time
15 to 30 Minutes
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Plus 2 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O Caesar Dressing
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 oz. each)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 6 cups assorted vegetables cut into large bite sized pieces (broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and or red bell peppers)
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Pour ¼ cup dressing over salmon in large shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover or close bag and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut up vegetables and arrange on a baking sheet and toss with ¼ cup dressing. Roast 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade. Coat salmon in panko crumbs and arrange on baking sheet. Place in oven and roast 15 minutes or until done.
- Combine parsley, lemon juice and remaining 2 tablespoons dressing in medium bowl.
- Serve salmon with vegetables and drizzle with gremolata sauce.