Butter Lettuce with Skirt Steak, Avocado, Pumpkin Seeds & Radishes
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Marinate Time 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4 to 6
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Avocado Oil Garden Herb Dressing
- 1 skirt steak, trimmed (1 to 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 zucchini sliced lengthwise
- 1 bag butter lettuce
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into ribbons
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Pour ½ cup dressing over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover or close bag and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes or up to 3 hours. Grill or broil steak and zucchini, turning once, brushing frequently with an additional ¼ cup dressing, until steak is done and zucchini is tender. Let rest; thinly slice steak and cut up zucchini.
- Arrange lettuce on platter with avocado, radishes, carrots, steak and zucchini. Drizzle with remaining dressing and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>