Buffalo Ranch White Bean Dip
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 6 minutes
Ingredients Makes 1 2/3 cups
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Light Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (19 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Process all ingredients except parsley in food processor or blender until smooth. Stir in parsley. Serve chilled, if desired, with pita chips, cut-up vegetables and/or toasted bread slices.
TIP: Also terrific as a sandwich spread with grilled vegetables!