Buffalo Ranch Nacho Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Serving Size: 6
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) red kidney beans
- 10 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Light Buffalo Ranch Dressing, divided
- 8 cups romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut tortillas into wedges and arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Bake, turning once, until crisp, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown ground chicken in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove skillet from heat, then stir in beans and 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Buffalo Ranch Dressing; set aside.
- Arrange chips on serving platter, then layer with 1/2 of the lettuce, 1/2 of the tomatoes, 1/2 of the onion and 1/2 of the chicken; repeat layers. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing.