Buffalo Oven-Fried Pickle Chips with Blue Cheese Dip
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Makes 8 servings
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 jar Vlasic® Farmers Garden® Bread & Butter or Dill Chips, drained (save vegetables for garnish)
- 1-1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Blend flour with garlic powder and black pepper in large bowl. Stir in eggs, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper sauce until just combined. Let batter rest for 10 minutes. Place bread crumbs on a shallow plate.
- Dip pickle chips in batter and then bread crumbs. Place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake pickles, flipping halfway through, 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve, if desired, with vegetables from jar and Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>