Buffalo Blue Cheese Burgers
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 7 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 6 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing, divided
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted if desired
- 4 slices tomato
- Combine ground beef, 1/4 cup green onions and 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing in medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until burgers are desired doneness, about 7 minutes.
- Combine coleslaw mix, remaining 1/4 cup green onions and remaining 1/4 cup Dressing in medium bowl. Top buns with tomato, then burger and coleslaw mixture.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>