Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger Dip
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
3 cups dip
- ½ lb. ground beef, browned
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Vlasic® Bread & Butter Pickles, finely chopped
- 6 hamburger rolls, split, cut into quarters and toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cooked beef, Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing, mayonnaise and pickles in a small shallow oven-proof casserole dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Serve with hamburger roll chips.