Bruschetta Spinach Bites
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Makes 18 appetizers
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread, sliced ½-inch thick
- 2 to 3 whole garlic cloves
- 1 box (10 oz.) Birds Eye® Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained and cooked according to package directions
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone Creamy Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Brush olive oil on bread; toast. Immediately rub hot slices with garlic cloves; set aside.
- Combine prepared Spinach with Creamy Italian Dressing, feta, cherry tomatoes and black pepper in medium bowl.
- Arrange spinach mixture on prepared bread slices. Serve immediately.