Broccoli Ranch Pasta Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Makes 6 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Broccoli Florets, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 8 oz. penne or rotini pasta, cooked according to package directions, drained and cooled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup Wish-Bone Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (optional)
- Combine prepared broccoli, penne, tomatoes, ¾ cup cheese and onion in large bowl.
- Add ranch dressing and lemon juice to pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.