Brie with Balsamic Pears
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 6 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 2 medium pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 1 piece (8 oz.) Brie cheese
- Cook pears, Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing and sugar in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Stir in nuts
- Top Brie with mixture and serve with your favorite dippers*.
*Gluten Free Version: Serve with Gluten Free Crackers
Cost per recipe*: $8.38 Cost per serving*: $2.10 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>