Blue Cheese & Mushroom Bruschetta
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 5 minutes
Ingredients Makes 28 appetizers
- 1 lb. mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots [or onions]
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 tsp. chopped green onion (optional)
- 1 tsp. dry sherry (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread (about 18 in. long), cut into 28 rounds and toasted
- Cook mushrooms and shallots in large nonstick skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and liquid is evaporated.
- Combine mushroom mixture, Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, green onion, sherry and pepper in medium bowl. Top each bread round with mushroom mixture. Serve immediately or just before serving warm in oven at 350° for 5 minutes.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>