Berry, Beet & Orange Salad on Baby Greens
- Prep Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 jar (475 mL) sliced beets
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 10 ounces mesclun [or mixed salad greens] (about 10 cups)
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted (optional)
- Combine oranges, beets, onion, 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette Dressing and pepper in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, toss greens with remaining Dressing. Arrange greens on serving platter, then top with beet mixture and sprinkle with pine nuts.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>