Beefy Steak House Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 8 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/2 cups Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, 1 inch thick (about 1 lb.)
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 small loaf Italian bread (about 10 oz.)
- 10 cups romaine lettuce leaves
- For marinade, blend 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing , lemon juice, 2 tablespoons cheese, 4 cloves garlic and Worcestershire sauce; set aside. Cut steak into 1-1/4-inch pieces. In medium, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour 1/3 cup marinade over steak and red pepper; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Reserve remaining marinade.
- Meanwhile, cut bread lengthwise into quarters, then cut each quarter into 1-1/2-inch pieces. On four 11-inch metal skewers, evenly thread bread cubes; set aside.
- For dressing, blend remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, 2 tablespoons cheese and 1 clove garlic; set aside.
- Remove steak and red pepper from marinade, discarding marinade. On 4 metal skewers, alternately thread steak and red pepper. Grill, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with 1/3 cup reserved marinade, 8 to 10 minutes or until steak is medium rare to medium doneness.
- Meanwhile, generously brush bread with remaining reserved marinade. Grill bread kabobs, turning occasionally, 4 minutes or until golden brown and toasted. To serve, toss lettuce with dressing; arrange on serving plates or platter. Top with steak, red pepper and bread. Garnish, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>