Beef with Oranges & Cucumber over Greens
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 2 naval or blood oranges, peeled, sectioned and juice reserved
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 bag (10 oz.) mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup peeled and thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin, grilled or broiled and thinly sliced*
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sliced almonds
- Blend reserved orange juice with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on serving platter and top with red onion, cucumber, steak and orange sections. Drizzle with reserved Dressing and sprinkle with almonds.
*Marinate steak in Wish-Bone Italian Dressing for a boost of extra flavor!
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>