Beef & Vegetable Kabobs
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 2/3 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing*
- 1 lb. lean boneless sirloin steak
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 large red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 large mushrooms, halved
- Pour 1/3 cup marinade in large, shallow baking dish or plastic bag. Add beef and vegetables; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 hours or overnight. Refrigerate remaining 1/3 cup marinade.
- Remove beef and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Alternately thread beef and vegetables on skewers. Grill or broil, turning and basting frequently with refrigerated marinade, until beef is desired doneness.
*Or, substitute 2/3 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing for Italian Dressing.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.