Beef & Shiitake Kabobs
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces shiitake mushrooms [or white mushrooms], thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, trimmed (about 6-in. long)
- green onions
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing over steak in large, shallow baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Evenly skewer steak, mushrooms and green onions onto wooden skewers*, weaving back and forth.
- Grill or broil, brushing with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, until steak is desired doneness. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water at least 20 minutes prior to using.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>