BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing, divided
- 3 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts*
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 cups green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- Combine 3 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing with barbecue sauce in small bowl. Pour 1/2 of the dressing mixture over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Pour remaining dressing mixture over red peppers and onion in another baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bags, and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from marinades, reserving vegetable marinade. Grill or broil vegetables and chicken, turning and brushing with reserved marinade, vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes. Thinly slice chicken and peppers and chop onion.
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter, then top with beans, corn, chicken and vegetables.
- Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing.
*Also terrific with 1-lb. sirloin steak. See nutrition information for sodium content.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>