Savory Chicken & Vegetable Pouches
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size; 4
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 4 baby red potatoes, cut into small bite sized pieces
- 4 oz. sugar snap peas
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Stir together Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing, drained tomatoes , red bell pepper, potatoes and snap peas in large bowl.
- Place one chicken breast in center of four 12 x 18-inch pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil. Evenly top each with vegetable and tomato mixture. Wrap foil loosely around chicken mixture, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Arrange pouches seam-side-up on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Carefully open pouches and serve with hot cooked rice.
- TIP: In order to grill pouches, place on grill over medium heat and grill 15 minutes, turning once.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>