BBQ Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Salad Pockets
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 5
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup cooked fresh or thawed, frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 5 (8-in.) whole wheat pita breads, halved
- 5 green leaf lettuce leaves, torn
- Brush chicken with barbecue sauce. Grill or broil, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Combine tomatoes, Wish-Bone® Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing, corn, red pepper and celery in medium bowl. Add chicken and gently toss.
- Line pita bread with lettuce; spoon in chicken salad.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>