Balsamic Oranges with Pecans on Mixed Greens
- Prep Time 25 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 2 medium oranges
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 8 cups lightly packed mixed salad greens (about 12 oz.)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- From the oranges, grate enough peel to equal 1 teaspoon; set aside. Remove remaining peel and pith (white layer) from oranges.
- With sharp knife over medium bowl cut between membranes of oranges to remove segments, reserving juice. Toss segments and their juice with balsamic vinaigrette dressing, orange peel and, if desired, salt.
- Just before serving, toss greens, orange mixture, pecans and bacon.
Cost per recipe*: $6.44. Cost per serving*: $1.61. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>