Balsamic Grilled Peaches
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 3 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 large ripe peaches, cut in half and pitted
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 small head Boston lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- 1 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, drained and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds, lightly toasted
- Arrange peaches in single layer on baking sheet. Brush cut side peaches with 4 tablespoons of Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. Grill or broil peaches 3 minutes or until they have softened and are golden.
- Evenly divide lettuce onto 4 serving plates, then top each with peach halves and cheese. Drizzle with remaining Dressing.
- Garnish with sunflower seeds.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>