Balsamic Grilled Fruit & Goat Cheese Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 12 ripe fresh plums or apricots, pit removed and halved
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 ounces sliced radicchio and/or mache greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 2 ounces torn prosciutto (optional)
- Toss fruit with 1 tablespoon Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing in medium bowl; set aside. Brush onion with 2 tablespoons Dressing. Grill or broil fruit and onion on grill rack, turning once, until fruit is caramelized and onion is tender, about 4 minutes; keep warm.
- Arrange spinach and radicchio on serving platter. Top with fruit, onion, goat cheese, pecans and prosciutto. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>