Balsamic Couscous with Figlets & Cherry Tomatoes
- Prep Time
- Stand time
Serving Size: 6
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 box (10 to 12 oz.) whole wheat couscous [or regular couscous], prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup dried figlets, chopped
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 large orange, peeled, sectioned and chopped (reserve juices)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Balsamic Basil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Stir tomatoes into hot couscous and fluff with fork; cool slightly.
- Combine couscous mixture with remaining ingredients in serving bowl. Chill, if desired.