Balsamic Chicken & Vegetables
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-round slices
- 1 medium yellow squash [or zucchini], cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices*
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thick strips
- Pour Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing over chicken and vegetables in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use green bell pepper, mushroom, tomato or eggplant.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>