Balsamic Chicken, Tangerines, Dried Plums & Baby Greens
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 13 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tangerines, peeled and sectioned (reserve juices)
- 1 cup dried plums, halved
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 cups assorted baby greens [or spring salad mix]
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing over chicken in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator up to 3 hours.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 13 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; slice thinly.
- Toss tangerines, reserved juices, dried plums and onion in medium bowl. Arrange baby greens on serving platter, then top with tangerine mixture with juices and chicken. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>