Balsamic Berry Quinoa Salad
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Marinate Time 12 Minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 6 Tbsp. Wish-Bone Light® Balsamic Basil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 cup strawberries [or raspberries], quartered
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion, rinsed with cold water
- Bring water to a boil over high heat in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in quinoa, then return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 12 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat, fluff, then let stand covered 15 minutes.
- Combine hot quinoa with remaining ingredients in serving bowl. Chill, if desired.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>