Baked Italian Sausage Stuffing
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, removed from casings and crumbled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 loaf (12 oz.) Italian bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown sausage and onion in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients except bread. Toss with bread.
- Evenly spread bread mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then lightly press. Bake 30 minutes or until golden and heated through.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>