Baked Flounder Gratin with Brown Rice
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 envelope Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 lbs. flounder fillets
- 4 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Preheat oven 425°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing & Seasoning Mix, Spread and mustard in medium bowl. Stir in bread crumbs; set aside.
- Arrange flounder on prepared baking sheet, then evenly top with bread crumb mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until flounder flakes with fork. Serve with rice.