Baby Spinach with Warm Raspberry-Bacon Vinaigrette
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette Dressing*
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Cook bacon in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside; drain.
- Add Wish-Bone Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette Dressing in same skillet and heat through, stirring occasionally. To serve, toss warm dressing with spinach and onion, then sprinkle with bacon. Serve immediately.
- *Not available in all areas.