Baby Spinach with Mandarin Oranges & Goat Cheese
- Prep Time 5 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves (about 6 oz.)
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing
- Arrange spinach in large bowl or on serving platter. Top with oranges, walnuts, cheese and onion. Drizzle with Wish-Bone Light® Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing.
Also terrific with Wish-bone® Raspberry Hazelnut Dressing.