Avocado, Chicken & Strawberry Salad
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
Ingredients Serving size: 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ Plus ¼ cup Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O Lemon Herb Dressing
- 6 cups mesclun or your favorite salad greens
- 2 cups strawberries, halves
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts
- Pour ½ cup dressing over chicken in large nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover or close bag and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes or up to 3 hours. Remove chicken and discard marinade. Grill or broil, turning once, brushing with additional ¼ cup dressing. Thinly slice chicken.
- Arrange salad greens, strawberries, avocado and tomatoes on platter. Top with chicken and sprinkle with walnuts. Drizzle, if desired, with additional dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>