Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
- 3 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 1/2 cups sliced red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- Cayenne pepper sauce to taste
- 8 large romaine lettuce leaves [or bibb lettuce leaves]
- 1/4 cup chow mein noodles
- Brown ground turkey in large over medium-high heat, 5 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked. Remove turkey and set aside.
- Meanwhile, toss cabbage with Dressing in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in same skillet and cook garlic and onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add red pepper, mushrooms and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add turkey, cabbage mixture and water chestnuts; heat through. Stir in cayenne pepper sauce. Evenly divide turkey mixture onto lettuce leaves, then top with noodles.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>