Asian Tuna Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 8 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 large tuna steak (about 1 lb.)
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Brush tuna with 2 tablespoons of Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing season if desired with ground black pepper. Grill or broil tuna, turning once, 8 minutes or until tuna flakes with a fork; slice.
- Mix spinach, coleslaw mix, cucumber and green onion on large serving platter, add 1/4 cup of Dressing; toss to coat. Top with tuna. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>