Asian Salmon Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 1 medium orange
- 1 lb. salmon fillet, cut into 4 strips
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, divided
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger [or 1/4 tsp. ground ginger]
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shelled and cooked edamame
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400°. From the orange, grate enough peel to measure 2 teaspoons; set aside. Peel and section orange; reserve. Arrange salmon in 8-inch glass baking dish; set aside.
- Combine 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, peanut butter, orange peel and ginger in small bowl. Evenly spread dressing mixture on salmon. Bake until salmon flakes with a fork, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, arrange spinach and onion on serving platter. Top with orange and edamame, then arrange salmon and almonds. Just before serving, drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>