Asian Salmon Pouches
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 12 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce**
- 1 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Arrange salmon fillets in center of four 12 x 18-inch pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Combine Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing, soy and ginger. Evenly drizzle salmon with mixture. Wrap foil loosely around salmon, sealing edges airtight with double fold.
- Grill 10 to 12 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish, if desired with sliced green onion.
**Substitute Gluten Free Soy sauce or Tamari for a gluten free recipe.
To bake, prepare as above, then bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>