Asian Pork Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 -lb. pork tenderloin, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage [or coleslaw mix]
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, sliced
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 can (10 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Toss pork with 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone Light® Asian Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing. Cook pork, in batches, in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until pork is done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Toss remaining 2 tablespoons Dressing with cabbage in same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cabbage is tender. Stir in spinach and cook, stirring frequently, until spinach is wilted, about 1 minute.
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter. Sprinkle with carrot and red pepper, then top with cabbage mixture and pork. Garnish with green onions.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>