Asian Grilled Steak
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Marinate Time 180 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger (optional)
- 1 lb. flank steak [or top round or sirloin steak]
- Combine all ingredients except steak in small bowl.
- Pour 1/2 cup marinade over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes or up to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once and brushing frequently with reserved marinade, until steak is desired doneness.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian, Light Italian or Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing. Cost per recipe*: $8.02 Cost per serving*: $2.00 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.