- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Marinate Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 8
- 1 1/2 lbs. London broil, boneless beef top round steak
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Teriyaki Marinade
- 4 green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, quartered and cored
- 16 green onions, trimmed
- 8 (8-in.) soft taco-size whole wheat tortillas
- Arrange steak in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish or large resealable plastic bag. Add 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Teriyaki Marinade; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove steak from Marinade; discarding Marinade. Grill or broil steak, red peppers and green onions, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining 1/3 cup Marinade, until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender.
- Let steak stand 10 minutes, then slice thinly. Slice red peppers into strips. Arrange steak, peppers and green onions down centers of tortillas; roll up.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>