Antipasto Salad Platter
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
Ingredients Serving Size: 4
- 3 plum tomatoes [or 1 medium tomato], sliced
- 4 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 tsp. garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 large red bell peppers, roasted* and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large bunch arugula, rinsed and patted dry
- 4 ounces sliced prosciutto (optional)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced 1/4-inch-thick
- Combine tomatoes, 1 tablespoon Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, 1/4 teaspoon garlic, 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine roasted peppers, 1 tablespoon Dressing, remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic, 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in another small bowl; set aside.
- Just before serving, toss arugula with remaining 2 tablespoons Dressing. Arrange prosciutto on serving platter, then top with roasted pepper mixture. Arrange arugula in center of prosciutto, then arrange mozzarella around arugula and top with tomato mixture.
- *On aluminum-foil-lined jelly-roll pan, arrange red peppers. Broil peppers, turning occasionally, until blackened. Remove from oven, wrap peppers in aluminum foil and let stand 15 minutes. Open foil to let cool. Peel peppers and remove seeds. OR, substitute 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained.
$featured_product = get_featured_product_link(return_field('ingredients'));if($featured_product != false): ?>endif; ?>